• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Charger AC Heater Box w/ Heater Control Valve - $150 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonhead

Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rebuildable AC/Heater control box out of my 70 Charger I am restoring. I decided to go with Vintage Air rather than sending this one off to have rebuilt. Heater Control valve included. fresh air flap missing for some reason. Working fan motor available for an additional $50. Pls PM if interested. Thanks!

AC Box 1.jpg

AC Box 2.jpg

AC Box 6.jpg

AC Box 5.jpg

AC Box 4.jpg

AC Box 3.jpg

Water Control Valve.jpg

Water Control Valve2.jpg

Would this fit my 68 plymouth? Is it still up for sale, I have a 68 satellite a/c car missing everything for heat.

it would have to be rebuilt to guarantee functionality. I could not guarantee it would fit but it should. The 68-70 B-bodies were all about the same.

Would this fit my 68 plymouth? Is it still up for sale, I have a68 satellite a/c car missing everything for heat.
there are 2 different ones,do a google search for yours to make sure its the same. This is what comes up for you. 1970 I believe is 1 year only.
1669764097472.png

I was looking at the heaters on summit that someone recommended. I think that may be the best route for function and cost. I will have to do a little fabricating which is fine. I've realized if I go down the path of putting a factory unit together it could start getting expensive and may not be working as good as I would like.

I was looking at the heaters on summit that someone recommended. I think that may be the best route for function and cost. I will have to do a little fabricating which is fine. I've realized if I go down the path of putting a factory unit together it could start getting expensive and may not be working as good as I would like.
there may be 2 different ones for ac and non ac cars but the one posted is the style used in 1970 ac chargers.

there may be 2 different ones for ac and non ac cars but the one posted is the style used in 1970 ac chargers.
sorry about the duplicate responses here. still getting used to the functions of the website. I also decided to go a different route with my rebuild which is why I am trying to sell this old one. Good luck on yours!!

Thank you, it comes down to cost and functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back