• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Charger Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.bluesky66

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Got something pretty clean? Looking for a friend thought I would post a want ad. Thanks for looking. Ken

20161203_075439.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me Madman. That looks pretty good is it broken anywhere else or just the couple of grill bars? What do you want for it and will and can you ship it to Gillette WY 82716

Besides the two little parts broke on the grill the only other broke part I see is where the hood latch comes out
20161203_091446.jpg

And the mounting tabs are good
20161203_091401.jpg

Bumper is good to if you need it
20161203_091614.jpg

I'm not sure what it's worth? Shoot me a fair offer and I'll look into what it cost for shipping or I can bring it to colorado next time I come visit my brother if your not in a big hurry

I'm not sure what it's worth? Shoot me a fair offer and I'll look into what it cost for shipping or I can bring it to colorado next time I come visit my brother if your not in a big hurry
I was looking for my friend Doug in Gillette Wyoming I text him today and he wanted to know how much. As for timing I have no idea how soon he needs it or if he needs the bumper. could you PM me your phone number. That way you two could negotiate directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back