• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge..4-door...parts car ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardbishop

Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Howard's I-Phone pics 890.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 890.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 892.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 893.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 890.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 891.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 892.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 893.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 890.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 891.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 892.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 893.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 890.jpgHoward's I-Phone pics 891.jpgYesterday...2-13-13...while walking around Venice, California..(beach community)...I saw a 1970 Dodge sitting in the driveway of a home. I stopped and talked to the owner...he inherited the car from an aunt in New York..20+ years ago...and drove it to California.
It's a 4-door....and beginning to rust living at the beach. 318 auto car. White with a black vinyl top (top mostly gone).
If you need a parts car.....this is it. He wants it Gone...so ...$300-$500 would get it.
I'm in north-central California...and no use for me.
Hate to see it crushed....
Message me and I'll send you some pictures.

Last edited:
Too bad you couldn't buy it and make a driver out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back