• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 dodge charger

$16k!! Yikes!!! The words wishful thinking come to mind. I think he forgot "junk" after the word complete in his ad.

I didn't know they got that much snow in southern California.

Since value was brought up, could I get opinions of this one? The ad lists Hagerty at 35k, but the passenger tail panel looks off, and the driver side is wavy compared to the reflection of the cement. No heater, and the engine compartment looks like it's missing some things. Very nice car if the frame and floor are good, but I really don't have a feel for the cost of some cars. Thanks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks to mecum and hagerty , and all the other auctions people think there junk is gold they seen one go for this amount of money and think hay I have one of those sitting in a field for the last 30 years rutting into the ground , but I can get a ton of money for this crap geeee thanks mecum

Yikes. Second generation project Chargers are bringing stupid money, but this guy is really shooting for the moon. Even though it is very rough, I bet it would pull 7-8K on ebay.

What are the other 2 vehicles?

New they were 68-70.
Couldn't tell if Plymouth or Dodge.
Looked like good projects if they could be gotten for the right price

Middle one is Plymouth and the orange one looks like dodge maybe a charger see the scallop in the top front of the door

00d0d_4lYHaQRq6CS_600x450.jpg

00R0R_fvu2BaLGc02_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_lcc5QfHZLNK_600x450.jpg

00S0S_idTZ80CVm5H_600x450.jpg

00x0x_hz90VWKqvph_600x450.jpg

01111_jhqtrT2xo9_600x450.jpg

00000_3gc1JnGnqWn_600x450.jpg

00s0s_j08r3iGlfMF_600x450.jpg

:eek:

2500 to 8k max .. that's a ton of metal work, especially in that rear section.

Problem is some dummy will pay that price

That --"some dummy"-- is what makes the prices are what they are.---The market is not easy to pin down. We see asking prices all day long. And sometimes we hear selling prices.--The range is huge and that makes for the fun of the hunt.

If you throw away all the parts that aren't usable the rest will fit in a shoe box!

Auto Transport Service
Back