• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Dodge Coronet 440 4 speed Survivor body/chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my second post on this board and I'm going to tell a story.

In the Southeast Kansas town I grew up in, my friend had a 1970 Super Bee. His dad owned the Chrysler dealership in town. In HS he drove a root beer colored Super Bee with a white interior and a white top. Since this was 1974 he had the back jacked way up with air shocks and big wide tires sticking out the back. It had the pistol grip shifter and we all wanted to drive it. He said it had a competition clutch and it was hard to handle so the answer was no. He had other Roadrunners and stuff but this is the one I remember most. We went to Kansas University together in the late 70's. I met him several times in Wichita, KS later. The next thing I heard he had killed himself.

Because I was our senior class president I wrote a letter to the family describing how happy he always seemed and recalled the story about the Super Bee. I heard from another friend his parents had the letter framed. I'm always on the look out for that car. Not that yours isn't nice it is. Too bad we are 1000 miles apart. Please keep in touch.

Steve

how does the other wheels look like?

- - - Updated - - -

is it possible to ship it to sweden?

Other wheels would consist of 14 inch steel wheels with maypop tires.I cant ship it to Sweden.but you are are certainly welcome to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back