• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge SuperBee for sale 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamefulcuda

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Dodge SuperBee for sale 25k SALE PENDING

Selling my 1970 Superbee. Car is factory Rallye Red, White top, white stripe, black interior car. Pretty cool color combo . Factory 383 car, now has fresh 1970 440 HP motor (.484 lift cam, 75lbs of oil pressure, about 25 miles on it, so barely broke in) Other than mild cam, motor pretty much stock. So its not numbers matching for those who are looking for that. However its period correct and has a lot of options added to the car to make it one cool Bee. Car has tons of new parts. I can be here for days listing everything. In a nut shell, it has new paint, interior(dash pad, seat covers, package tray, carpet, headliner, other misc), new suspension, new brakes. Lots of time spent cleaning, painting everything. New rear bumper, emblems, wheel mouldings, etc. Has Hood pins, twin scoops. All new electrical items. Everything on motor is new. Transmission newly rebuilt . Driveline balanced with new joints and yoke. 3.23 gears out back. Rallye dash in nice original shape. Underneath is super clean and nicely detailed (not show, but well above the normal underside). Perfect grilles that were repainted. Bucket seat/console car. CA emission and northern California car its entire life from what I can tell. Nicely detailed throughout. Lots of items put back where they belong like under hood decals and clips, wiring looms. No underhood ram air box. You can add that if you wish. Picked up from a 74 year old man who took nice care of the car. Only rust the car had was the center trunk pan which has been professionally replaced. Color matched wheels with BFGs. The car runs and drives fantastic and definitely has more power than the 383 it came with. Brand new exhaust as well, and Im putting the tips out back on tomorrow. I have a couple of minor trinkets (wiper arms) to still install, which I'll do tomorrow. Car is ready to go, just needs a new owner. Pretty much every area of this car has had attention! Priced to sell at $25,000
Look around, you wont find more car for the money, especially with this much done to the car.
Private message me for phone number or email as I don't believe this site allows info to be posted.

Attachments

• DSC06252.jpg
    DSC06252.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 560
  • DSC06258.jpg
    DSC06258.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC06240.jpg
    DSC06240.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC06244.jpg
    DSC06244.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 487
  • bee13.jpg
    bee13.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 440
  • bee16.jpg
    bee16.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 446
  • bee2.jpg
    bee2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 438
  • bee1.jpg
    bee1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 451
  • bee15.jpg
    bee15.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 445
wow nice bee :headbang:

Very nice car. Congratulations...all the hard work paid off!!! Good luck on the sale of your car.

Cool car - looks like a smokin' deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back