• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 fc7 road runner for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale 1970 road runner. hipo 383 480 hp . 3000 stall race trans. in violet true fc7 car w white interior. over 35k invested. this car is 95% done. and goes like a bat out of hell. true airgrabber car w hoodpins. go wing, 25k takes it, no trades, this car is very nice, can't build it for what I have into it, it is on youtube under my hndle 440sixpack. thanks tom

metalflake bee

hey stu . last nite the kid that works at the bodyshop came over to my house and jumped out of his car left the car in neutral. it rolled down my steep driveway into a truck. I will send pics later to you you won't believe the damage! hey find some one to buy my runner! ill throw you a bone!

send me more pictures of it , I can post them if you need

what kinda car did the kid drive ????

your going to have to slow down on your drug habbit if you have run out of larrys money already . :grin::grin::grin::tongueflap:

here is a picture of the old days for you , really try to stay off the smack

blackinces dctom.jpg

wrecked car in my driveway

send me more pictures of it , I can post them if you need

what kinda car did the kid drive ????

your going to have to slow down on your drug habbit if you have run out of larrys money already . :grin::grin::grin::tongueflap:

I lost my camera but the kid tok some pics of it ill get his sd card and send you some pics I don't know how to post em. duh

wow I just found my camera but my computer crashed a couple days ago just got it going . ill take some pics today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back