• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 GTX VCODE YARD FIND

Awesome. I'm sure this was a long one to procure.

Very nice V code! What is the deal with the black 71 440 car in the first set of pics????

I was seven when that car was new! And I was six when my parents bought this 70 Charger R/T SE in triple EF8 green!

2q4324.sized.jpg

Oh did I mention, 440 6 pack, 4 speed, track pack bench seat with pistol grip.
lol , also in garage new door skin nos, 2 fenders, a trunk lid and still digging
Damn that is one hell of a list big time muscle! Epic machine for 1970

I hope you kept enough parts to restore the car! You have sold off some amazing NOS parts!

Usually when you see a frame off Mopar restoration, it's because the frame rails are literally rotted off the unibody! I bought a 70 Charger that the rear framerails were made of bolted in 2x4 boards! That was a frame off build!

Usually when you see a frame off Mopar restoration, it's because the frame rails are literally rotted off the unibody! I bought a 70 Charger that the rear framerails were made of bolted in 2x4 boards! That was a frame off build!

.....never seem a mopar with a Orkin sticker on it....neat!

Wait till you see it in a few more weeks.
It will amaze everyone……

What ever you do, don't restore it, you've got some of those, leave it original..... Here's one I have, many people would think as garbage 100% original with 51K miles

DSC07359.JPG

DSC07291.JPG

DSC07324.JPG

What ever you do, don't restore it, you've got some of those, leave it original..... Here's one I have, many people would think as garbage 100% original with 51K miles

View attachment 1561819

View attachment 1561820

View attachment 1561821
OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF A GREAT VEHICLE......especially with window sticker. Hopefully, the origional broadcast sheet could be located under the rear seat or any of other usual hiding places.....DO NOT RESTORE IT.....enjoy it as is.......
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back