• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike honcho

Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
440-4 4sp b3. Mising eng, bumpers, rear glass, bell housing, pistol grip/shifter assembly, fender tag and buildsheet-yea... I know! Trail not cold on tag yet. Untouched and unkown even to neighbors since some prep for a color change over 35yr ago. looks to be super track pack along with other rare options i cant prove. For sale up here in Alaska for 14,500. 12,500 for youse members.

Screenshot_2018-11-10-17-57-04.png 20181023_161502.jpg

B3 is nice, when fresh. Looks like it was going Vitamin-C? That's awesome on 70's.

440-4 4sp b3. Mising eng, bumpers, rear glass, bell housing, pistol grip/shifter assembly, fender tag and buildsheet-yea... I know! Trail not cold on tag yet. Untouched and unkown even to neighbors since some prep for a color change over 35yr ago. looks to be super track pack along with other rare options i cant prove. For sale up here in Alaska for 14,500. 12,500 for youse members.

View attachment 682291 View attachment 682292

View attachment 682291 View attachment 682292
Hello, can you PM me please? Thanks.

TE="mmissile, post: 911111076, member: 15317"]B3 is nice, when fresh. Looks like it was going Vitamin-C? That's awesome on 70's.[/QUOTE]
Probably shouldnt go through with a C job
On a b3 nodays but in 83... oh yea!

Lost most of my pics. Abunch on alaska c-list in two posts. If allowewd I will try to learn to link the url.

Can you clarify the title status please? In one Craigslist ad you have it listed as a lien status and 2nd ad, you have it listed as clear? I do see you showed a title that appears to show 2 names? So I’m assuming the title # matches the Dash Vin? Thank you for also clarifying that both quarters had been replaced. I figured with different colors that was the case. Looks like they did a great job.

Clean title- the wife and me. Numbers match vin. Quarter replacement very professional. Only rust is in rear pass footwell from a huge pile of soggy paperwork and even less small pinholes right in the middle of trunk from a camshaft covered in a pile of brand new but wasted soggy interior panels/cards.-had a trunkfull of parts on pic day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back