• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Hemi 727 Dipstick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stucat

Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
Good evening looking for a 727 Dipstick for a 1970 Hemi car. I have tried the 440 18 1/4 stick out of my other car, but it bottoms out. Any body have one?

Thanks will call them tomorrow

Here are picture of special MOPAR 727 Hemi trans dip stick and tube numbers I made. Bob Horman

Hemi trans tube and stick.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bob, pic doesn’t work. Can u just post it? Thanks. Kim
Here is the picture. Don't understand why picture didn't post first time Bob Horman

Hemi trans tube and stick.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening Bob would the dipstick you make fit an original tube? stick a out 27 3/4" long? how much do you need to get for the set? I would but you dipstick in the original tube. thanks Stuart

Good evening Bob would the dipstick you make fit an original tube? stick a out 27 3/4" long? how much do you need to get for the set? I would but you dipstick in the original tube. thanks Stuart
First I don't make the reproduction parts. I put the numbers to the picture I sent you. The numbers are the Mopar original part numbers. I will check around this weekend and see if I can find someone who has the reproduction dipstick. Bob Horman

Done that the 4 places I found that sell a repo dipstick don't have them in stock and don't know when they will. Like the Dodge 69/70 440 Pie tins.

Send me your telephone number I want to talk to you about the trans part( dip stick you need). My email [email protected] I know some people who may have an original NOS dip stick Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back