• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 LA Built Super Bee Inspection Tag Location?

SPAULDO

Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
I was able to salvage my inspection tag off of my 70 Bee and was curious on placement under fender tag? I thought it protruded out the top right corner but that was years ago....

6601D863-6CC8-4505-AEDA-B6BE02A0C315.png

lucky dog I wish I had my fender tag,hope someone has the answer for you.

I saw one fairly untouched from the factory under the wiper motor - on a '68 GTX convertible.
The car had never been pulled apart in that area.

I saw one fairly untouched from the factory under the wiper motor - on a '68 GTX convertible.
The car had never been pulled apart in that area.

70 is not 68
LA is not St. Louis.
68 StL. didn't have separate inspection tags like 70 LA did so it's hard to know what you saw.

;)

I think I may have a picture on my cell phone but that was 5 or 6 cell phones ago!

I'm not sure where mine was built, but it's on the left front side by the battery. This is the only picture on my phone right now.

20190324_080830.jpg

Mine is the NOE tag. FJ6 car. I’m thinking that it did get screwed under top front screw and extended towards firewall as was shown. Not because of my ever failing memory, rather the indent on fender tag.

My 70 challenger RT/SE is a survivor original paint car and it was on the left screw. JS29N0E car and it was kicked out towards the corner of the tag and towards the front of car.

Auto Transport Service
Back