• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Road Runner lost id

MOPLUM345

Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
My 1970 Road Runner is missing the fender tag and broadcast sheet. The VIN is: rm23n0g104679. I am looking for the fender tag and or broadcast sheet the body shop or aphostery shop may have saved off this car to make a buck later on. The left fender was replaced by a yellow fender. The left upper A frame was slightly bent. I believe the inner fender well was replaced. The left lower Quarter panel was replaced. Both doors had terrible patches on the lower rear outter skin. Lower left rocker panel had repairs. The windshield frame was rotted on the top left and lower right gasket lip covered with body filler. Still leaked like a river. The 383 was a 72 external ballanced cast crank. The bench seat & rear seat were reaphostered. The car was repainted EB5 blue. The previous registration is from Indiana. I believe the original color was Q5 with black vinyl top, air conditioning, 383 and 727 auto trans. Please reply if you have any documentation from this VIN.

Auto Transport Service
Back