• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner Fiberglass Hood

Hemirunner

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone make a bolt on powerbulge fiberglass hood for a 70 Roadrunner? All I see are “flat” hoods or pin on hoods.

Hell where did you find a metal hood ? Everyone I contacted said they were on back order. Thanks

Hell where did you find a metal hood ? Everyone I contacted said they were on back order. Thanks
I have a steel airgrabber hood on the car. I’m wanting a fiberglass bolt on powerbulge hood to shed some weight. I’m sure it’ll be a long lead time. I’ve been waiting on a fiberglass front bumper for 6 months.

Let me know if you decide to sell the air grabber hood, I’m ok right now but I may be interested if you do sell it. Thanks

Let me know if you decide to sell the air grabber hood, I’m ok right now but I may be interested if you do sell it. Thanks
It’ll go in the attic with all the other parts in case I want to put it back on.

Does anyone make a bolt on powerbulge fiberglass hood for a 70 Roadrunner? All I see are “flat” hoods or pin on hoods.
Glasstek 70 RR Bulge (Bolt-on ? I assume) hood on E-bay
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse
I know nothing about Tamraz's

Glasstek used to be decent products
haven't used anything from them in maybe 15+ years

I just did a search on Bing
70 Roadruuner fiberglass hood
70 RR Fiberglass Bulge Hood Bolt on Glasstek E-bay.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back