• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 RoadRunner Rolling Project Title Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesUSF

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 383 RoadRunner Project - All original parts, straight body/frame, needs good home. Currently rolling chassis project, Motor Tranny not in car, motor turns over freely. Frame/sub frame solid, cowl tag correct and visible. Tons of stainless. $5,500

Below the pictures I have decoded the Fender Tag:

Car comes with the following:
- Title
- 383 original engine - Factory 383 headers
- Automatic 727 transmission
- Original Hood
- Factory fiberglass grill shell and original stainless steel
- Back driver / passenger quarter windows
- Original 15' mags with tires
- Starter
- Power Steering
- Brakes
- Front rear very nice chrome bumpers
- Carburetor
- Steering wheel
- Front / Rear lights and turn signals
- Ton of misc. parts Stainless Steel parts. Door handles, wipers, etc too many to list.

Chuck 727-000-0000
c----------------------------m

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES( http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparf...t.php?f=13&a=2)
BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

5I15Fa5H23F43M73Ndc79c78b6c3383af1788.jpg

5Nf5H75S23E93G23m7c7967aa45f0637b1903.jpg

5N65E95K63K83Ie3o7c798a631ef70c121fcd.jpg

5O05E45Fa3Eb3Ka3I4c790da673c331351279.jpg

Fender Tag Decoder Results

CODE OPTION DESCRIPTON

LINE 1:
'e63' '383cid 4bbl Magnum 335hp (STD w/Road Runner) (Orange Paint) (NA w/H51)'
''
'd32' '3-Speed A-727 TorqueFlite HD Automatic Transmission' ''
'rm23' '1968 - 70 Road Runner 2Dr Hardtop' 'Also used for 1970 Super Bird'
'n0g' 'Engine: 383 ci 8 cyl 4 bbl High Performance' 'Model Year: 1970' 'Assembly
Plant: St. Louis, MO'
'138663' 'Serial Number' 'Should match VIN'

LINE 2:
'ff4' 'Lower Body Plymouth: Lime Green Metallic' 'Lower Body Dodge: Light Green
Metallic'
'' ''
'ef8' 'Upper Door Frame Color: Ivy Green Metallic' ''
'a07' Build date: 'October 07'
'104755' 'Factory Job Number' 'Factory # should not match VIN'

LINE 3:
'ff4' 'Upper Body Plymouth: Lime Green Metallic' 'Upper Body Dodge: Light Green
Metallic'
'a01' 'Light Package (NA w/A13)' 'Ashtray, Trunk, Glove Box, Map, & Ignition
Switch Lamps, Hood Mounted Turn Signals'
'n51' 'Maximum Engine Cooling' ''
'j25' '3-speed Windshield Wipers (STD w/A04,E74)(Required w/N96)' ''
'l31' 'Hood Mounted Turn Signals' ''
'm21' 'Drip Trough Molding' ''

LINE 4:
'r11' 'Music Master Solid State 2 Watt AM Radio (STD w/A04)' ''

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 5,519
  • IMG_5201.jpg
    IMG_5201.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 7,204
Last edited by a moderator:
hows the trunk area ,interior area and the engine compartment look:eusa_think:

Trunk Area, Interior Area and Engine

hows the trunk area ,interior area and the engine compartment look:eusa_think:

The floorboard in the trunk and passenger area need good loving attention. The engine compartment is solid. The subframe is actually very solid. I have all pictures of these areas and can send to you by request. Just Private Message me your email.

Cheers,
Chuck

Hay I think I used to own that car that you have in your ID, the shipper ripped me off after I invested a HUGE amount into parts and shipping. Did you part it out like you said or did you guys wind up saving it, it looked pretty bad when I owned it.

Oh ya, I am sure now, were did you buy it? I bought it off the guy who had it next to the barn, the car used to be white, and was repainted, the interior is red with a four speed that has been grafted on, it was an auto on the column. When I bought the car from the eBay ad it was missing the back seat, but the guy later found it at his brother's house. The car was located in Benton Ky. I owned the car for like six months before selling it at a loss and buying a '69 Pontiac GTO judge that I later sold to buy the car I am currently after (1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus with air grabber). The car even had the slotted mags on it and the white vinyl roof that was ripped when I bought it. The guy I sold it to said he was going to part it out cause of the extensive rot. I paid $3850 for the car on the eBay auction and sold it to the guy for $3000 with the shipper giving me back $400. I have a picture of it when I bought it on eBay, on my new I phone. If I find the picture I will post it.

- - - Updated - - -

To the admin. I know this is off topic, but please don't delete this, I am actually kinda interested in finding out what happened to the car I am talking about above. To hemihauler11 I would really love to see what you have done with the car since you bought it. I will try to post the picture that I have from the initial eBay an for the car tomorrow. I am sure it is the same vehicle and am sort of glad that I no longer own it as I could never really afford to restore it. Instead I might be about to buy myself an early birthday/ Christmas present, that I can actually restore.

Yes its the same car pm me and we cann talk about it would love to

If the site would remove the stupid no phone numbers or email rule a guy might actually be able to contact some of these guys that just have a few posts to sell something or old posts.

I know this is an old post but is car still be for sale

If the site would remove the stupid no phone numbers or email rule a guy might actually be able to contact some of these guys that just have a few posts to sell something or old posts.

I would have thought that after your 5 years here as a member, and all the posts you have clocked up, you would understand the trouble caused by such information being in the public arena. I had a guy recently virtually begging us to remove his details as a result of being swamped by spams and nuisance calls. Remember that once it's posted on the internet, it's there for ever. Please understand that this is not a personal attack on anyone....just a pointing out one of the many reasons for our actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back