• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner taillight nuts

Camoyj

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Does any one know where the best place to get the nuts that hold the taillight in on a 70 Roadrunner? The thirty dollar Ebay one only want to strip out the studs. Thanks

Does any one know where the best place to get the nuts that hold the taillight in on a 70 Roadrunner? The thirty dollar Ebay one only want to strip out the studs. Thanks
R/T Specialties

Send me a picture of what you need, I have a few originals I would be willing to sell

Last edited:
#3. If you cannot contact them, go through a vendor like Stephen's Performance .

Send me a picture of what you need, I have a few originals I would be willing to sell
These are the ones I got off of ebay. It seems like the speed nut is too small. I was able to pull the nut out of the cap. So I ordered some 10-24 speed nuts from McMaster. If they fit the studs I can put the cap on them. We will see on Thursday. Thanks

s-l1600.jpg

I swapped out the speed nuts and it worked.

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back