• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 RR pictures.

Old Pics Included ??

I don`t know if this counts or not? This was my first Mopar, :hello2: purchased for $100 from a rich kid, sitting in snow up to the door handles (1976) It was TOTALLY abused for six years including Canadian winters . I restored it as close to factory as possible back in 83. Sold it in 89 for $12,000.00 :icon_cool: & @ last contact i found out about 4 years ago that the car (& a piece of my heart) went to Georgia for $38,000.00. :crybaby2: I would like to ,but know i`ll never have her back !

Do you have a u-tube video titled "satellite resto mod"?
That is a beautiful car either way, love those wheels too! What's the specs on those wheels & tires by the way?

Isn't mine, but found the ad on the net: http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C222180

This is mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZhIbCBECfk

I shipped it to the Netherlands, Europe and want to rebuild it like "the Hammer"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfyEuPw3n4c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
FJ5ragtop.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

70Vcode.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

An old picture from 1989. Me with my numbers matching Lemon Twist, 440 6 Barrel, console 4 speed, Super Trak Pak, Air Grabber, Hood turn signals, Power steering and front discs, Deluxe 2 tone tan interior, Light group, Decor group. Damn I miss that car! I drove it like I stole it. I still have a copy of the buildsheet somewhere! I was let loose with this monster at 18 years of age!! How can you not love the 70 Road Runner??? Thanks for letting me post!

An old picture from 1989. Me with my numbers matching Lemon Twist, 440 6 Barrel, console 4 speed, Super Trak Pak, Air Grabber, Hood turn signals, Power steering and front discs, Deluxe 2 tone tan interior, Light group, Decor group. Damn I miss that car! I drove it like I stole it. I still have a copy of the buildsheet somewhere! I was let loose with this monster at 18 years of age!! How can you not love the 70 Road Runner??? Thanks for letting me post![/QUOTE]

WOW. Where is that car now??????? Here's my baby.c41b_3.JPGView attachment 94752

Hey NJRR, I love your 70! Actually and unfortunately the car had to be sold to complete another restoration. I spun a bearing in the car and it was sold in 1990 for a mere $7k, yes a complete FY1 6 Barrel Bird for 7 grand! The guy who bought the car still has it. I tracked down the car from the vin to his address. I sent him a letter to see if he would sell it but he never responded. I miss it very much!

An old picture from 1989. Me with my numbers matching Lemon Twist, 440 6 Barrel, console 4 speed, Super Trak Pak, Air Grabber, Hood turn signals, Power steering and front discs, Deluxe 2 tone tan interior, Light group, Decor group. Damn I miss that car! I drove it like I stole it. I still have a copy of the buildsheet somewhere! I was let loose with this monster at 18 years of age!! How can you not love the 70 Road Runner??? Thanks for letting me post!

WOW. Where is that car now??????? Here's my baby.View attachment 94751View attachment 94752[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Auto Transport Service
Back