• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 satelite, roadrunner or gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
How abou a Daytonatible

IMG_1501_3.JPG

yeah doing a daytona convertible is a whole different story , my deal was just a bolt on deal . Making a charger into a covertible would not be fun . There are several of those floating around . Petes hemi daytona vert here

69vert8335150d7.jpg

123vert daytoanep.jpg

100_2247.jpg

8907_b.jpg

DSC01875rp.JPG

Easiest way with a Charger is to start with a real vert, and swap all the exterior panels

or so I've hears anyway

Im looking for a 1970 roadrunner but i will take a satelite and make it into a roadrunner so just looking for one that already has a 440 in it and a hardtop version i dont like the pillard cars, and one thats complete and running not too worried about dents and condition of paint or if the interior is a bit tired i just dont want one thats been draged out of a swamp like the one i saw on ebay lol.

Also I live in Australia so if anyone on here knows of one and can check it out that would be much appreciated thanks for your time
I have a 70 RR 2dr Post, 440.6pak which is a NHRA Stk elim car, race ready, if interested, My E-Mail address is [email protected],,,,,,Thanks John Lang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back