• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartguy340

Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have owned this car for about 8 years. It is a California car, 318 with A/C(not hooked up), 86k miles, the motor is a 1985, have original motor(spun rod bearing), original paint, needs seat covers and carpet, left rear 1/4 ext is dented, right rear lower area behind wheel has a little rust, right front fender has a small dent-see pics, trunk floor is weak(leaking w/strip)could maybe soda blast and por-15 it. Also, I forgot to mention, the dash in this car looks like new, I never got around to figuring out why the radio doesn't work though. And I put air shocks in the rear. I will check, I might have a LR 1/4 ext piece! $8k

Last edited:
Check you PM box for my e-mail.

if you e-mail me your pics I'll post em up for you.

(little assist from a fellow minnisoter)

Here's the pics of Steve's sweet cali survivor.

70sattop.jpg

70Satright.jpg

70Satleft.jpg

70satfront.jpg

70satback.jpg

No prob, I must confess i stalled putting them up and fired the photos out via email to a bunch of friends first because i figured this thing would be gone quick once the photos hit the B-body shark pit here.

I so very much appreciate an honest car, and I've dabbled enough in the restoration efforts to feel that this one is an honest car. I do love original worn and weathered thin paint. It means what you see is what you get, no secrets under the paint. These "honest cars" are getting harder to find, and when you do find one, they aren't solid like this one.

I'm a little bit envious of the guy that's going to sail into this project with nuts and bolts that let loose nicer on dissasembly, less paint to remove, way more original metal in the end than most of us have in our cars...

Ok I'll stop selling it now, i'm just saying... i know I'm not the only one that see's it.

:)

That looks like a better deal at 8k than mine was at 2500. Im into mine a little to far to start over. Maybe i could sale something....

Steve has emailed me a couple more photos of his car, a look at the interior and one he describes as a look at some rust on the lower rear quarter.

70satint.jpg

70satrrqtr.jpg

Mopar Show June 4th

It is in Farmington MN. I will be there if anyone wants to check out the car. I am open to offers. I have ralleye wheels on the car right now, the asking price is with stock wheels and hubcaps. Thanks!

I wire brushed the areas in the floor pans and the trunk and put some por-15 on it...that stuff works great! I would like to get 7500 for the car but, I am open to offers guys, and if you need more pics email me at:
[email protected] thanks, steve

Sold!

I sold the car today to Jim G. from Mora MN, $7150 and I get a set of 14" magnum 500's rims off his '70 Challenger. Thanks Jim and to everyone who helped me get it sold! And especially "b-bodies only" and "northerndave". You can close this thread mr moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back