• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee back on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDS-70R/T

Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This 1970 super bee was just on ebay a couple of weeks ago and did not sell. I have been looking for a 1970 vcode 4 speed console bee so I called the guy. I even hired Galen to take a quick look and give me his thoughts. This bee has a reproduction (and incorrect) fender tag with no build sheet. The guys on this site convinced me that it was overpriced and to walk.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Coron...193?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_101wt_922

To inform you guys what I found about about the car for others looking for a 70 bee...where else am I supposed to post it to provide this type of info?

Probably VG advice and sounds like you used our reso0urces to do you your homework.................a well done non-deal of you ask me.

Phil J

Good info ! But I am coverd from bad investments like this. I am so Broke A$$ poor I can't aford to even Look ! LOL!!:sad2:

How do you get a direct line to galen? I have been waiting for almost a year for him to get back to me on my charger!!!

I called his office to order his books and talked to Diane (Diana). I asked for a reference of an inspection service that could look at this bee for me. She said Galen still did that type of work. But that I could also considering hiring him for $100 to just look at the car, pics, description etc... He would also look through his db to see if the seller was in it and if that seller had any history (good or bad) as well as to see if the car was in his db and if so what details he could share. For me it was well worth the money to have him look, research and give his professional opinion. You can find his office phone number by logging into his website (link below)

http://www.gvgovier.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back