• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee F8 Coupe - 383 auto

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ever come across this car in California or Florida? I picked it up recently in San Diego and know it was seen in Big Bear CA and I know it was also registered in Florida at one time. Its had a full high quality restoration to include trunk pan replacement but so far its history has been impossible to find. Appreciate anyones time and assistance.

Attachments

• SB5a.jpg
    SB5a.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 600
  • SB2a.jpg
    SB2a.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 506
Never seen it either but I like it too. Just looked at it's 69 twin last weekend and ended up passing on it. Good looking car!
KID

As a fellow F8 car owner, I love it. Very nice ride! Lets see more pics.

My Pleasure

Cant believe I am having such a hard time finding previous owners.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 347
bee

have tried the bmv ? in either states

I have only been able to find out from DMV that it was once registered in Florida - they wont tell me the years, the name or the area in florida.

Update - the Florida Tax Collector has decided to send my contact info to the last registered owner - I might have finally found a path to pull some history on this beast.

Auto Transport Service
Back