• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 SuperBee A/C Wiring Diagrams?

tskw914

Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 1970 Superbee w/ the 383, has factory A/C, its all there and hooked up but it does not seem to come on. I see one wire coming off the back of the compressor that looks like its tied into another wire then disappears into the wire look. I was wondering if someone had a wiring diagram for the engine compartment or the Air Conditioning system?

thanks

I see the post is old, but i'll post a reply

I haven't worked on anything that old, but on newer AC systems there are temp probes or pressure cutoffs somewhere on the lines. Do you see anything like a probe wrapped to the line or a black box near a line?

Also some systems will not engage if there is no or low refrigerant in the system

dont see anything taped up, it may be low I have not had time to deal with it yet.

Take a look on the expansion block at the firewall connection or on the drier canister itself.

Auto Transport Service
Back