• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 superbird for sell had a little fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHECK THE DATES Hey guys every thread has a date in the first post. This ones a year and half old

Saw the date. Saw it was still for sale Dec 2009. Not a stretch to think a guy that wants 10 grand for that still has it for sale.:tongue5:

Saw the date. Saw it was still for sale Dec 2009. Not a stretch to think a guy that wants 10 grand for that still has it for sale.:tongue5:

So you thought it was a good deal we all needed to see??? some things should stay buried

So you thought it was a good deal we all needed to see??? some things should stay buried

Did I miss something? Didn't know I needed your permission to post about something that grabbed my attention. Don't like it; skip the post/reply to something that does interest you.

As others have said, and I agree, it's a shame for any bird to be in that condition. As you suggested...best to bury it. It would probably be good to find out if the bird's gone so the moderators can close this one out. I'll pm him and post back if I hear something.

if i had the extra room an the extra dough...an with a garage full already it happen'n...but i would not be affaid of this car at all.she certainally got alittle warm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back