• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 superbird for sell had a little fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another toasted bird. :cry:

burntbird.jpg

Fire>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little fire man that thing is gone i tell you what i'll pay 5.00 total

:hijacked:2008 challenger srt-8 hemi auto nav, moon roof 8k miles orange need to sell 35500.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the bird? Could you send the Vin? I might be willing to take a look in July.

It's always a shame to see nice cars end up this way! :(

It'll make a great rat rod (LOL) That is a shame! Hope the dude had insurance.

I heard that happened to all of Reggie Jackson's Mopar collection when his whole storage building went up. (15 or 20 years ago)

My orthodontist was the manager of this collection when he was in college. I just saw him about 3 weeks ago for a checkup.
He's a very nice guy, the kind of person that you can tell probably never uttered a swear word or said anything bad about anyone in his entire life.
Anyway, he had....ummm....lot's of "interesting" things to say about Mr. Reggie Jackson and his collection...... (eyeroll).

My orthodontist was the manager of this collection when he was in college. I just saw him about 3 weeks ago for a checkup.
He's a very nice guy, the kind of person that you can tell probably never uttered a swear word or said anything bad about anyone in his entire life.
Anyway, he had....ummm....lot's of "interesting" things to say about Mr. Reggie Jackson and his collection...... (eyeroll).
inquiring minds want to know.....

Look closer

CHECK THE DATES Hey guys every thread has a date in the first post. This ones a year and half old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back