• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 V Code 440+6 Pack Charger R/T 4 Speed FY1 Banana Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMEH624

Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've decided to part with this car as I have too many projects and not enough time to finish them. Yes, when you have almost 300 cars between you, family, & shop you don't have time to do everything.

This is a factory FY1 Top Banana Yellow w/ Black interior and Black Vinyl top, 440 Six Pack, 18 Spline HEMI 4 speed transmission, Dana 60 Track Pack, Pistol grip shifter car. It is an original paint car. CLEAN, CLEAR TITLE.

The car is nearly complete and ALL original. It has never been messed with, cut up, or rotted out. There is NO Bondo at all on this car. It has the original matching 18 spline HEMI transmission, and the original matching Dana 60.

It has a 1970 Date code correct 440-4 but it is not the matching block. This car needs no panel replacement besides the trunk pan. The floors, roof, quarters , rails, subframe are all in mint condition for being 44 years old.

I am asking $26500 or best reasonable offer. I did NOT buy this car to flip, but I did go through HELL to get it, and I am not going to give it away. I've got a bit over $20,000 in it after purchasing is from the dealer in florida who originally bought it out of NY. Not to mention I had to drive up to Brooklyn to get the car out.

This car was an Oklahoma car the majority of its life. It spent some time in NY for a few years. DSC_7222.jpgDSC_7224.jpgDSC_7227.jpgDSC_7239.jpgIMG_7218.jpgIMG_7219.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'm extremely interested in purchasing your Charger. Can you provide me the following:

More pics including engine bay, interior, under body, fender tag, vin plate.

Location of vehicle (city and state)

I appreciate your time,

Daniel Clark

Hello,

Is your yellow six pack Charger still for sale?

Thanks

Shiloh

I've decided to part with this car as I have too many projects and not enough time to finish them. Yes, when you have almost 300 cars between you, family, & shop you don't have time to do everything.

This is a factory FY1 Top Banana Yellow w/ Black interior and Black Vinyl top, 440 Six Pack, 18 Spline HEMI 4 speed transmission, Dana 60 Track Pack, Pistol grip shifter car. It is an original paint car. CLEAN, CLEAR TITLE.

The car is nearly complete and ALL original. It has never been messed with, cut up, or rotted out. There is NO Bondo at all on this car. It has the original matching 18 spline HEMI transmission, and the original matching Dana 60.

It has a 1970 Date code correct 440-4 but it is not the matching block. This car needs no panel replacement besides the trunk pan. The floors, roof, quarters , rails, subframe are all in mint condition for being 44 years old.

I am asking $26500 or best reasonable offer. I did NOT buy this car to flip, but I did go through HELL to get it, and I am not going to give it away. I've got a bit over $20,000 in it after purchasing is from the dealer in florida who originally bought it out of NY. Not to mention I had to drive up to Brooklyn to get the car out.

This car was an Oklahoma car the majority of its life. It spent some time in NY for a few years. View attachment 189049View attachment 189050View attachment 189051View attachment 189052View attachment 189053View attachment 189054

Thanks for looking!
Is the car still available?

Its no longer on craigslist so I would assume its gone, or the owner changed his mind.

Neat car. Would love to see it restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back