• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971, 1971 Roadrunner/Satellite/GTX fenders. 1 driver, 4 passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steved033

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 5 fenders. 4 passenger side, and a drivers side.

SOLD 1971 Passenger side in very good condition. red primer in color, has headlights, the rubber bumper stay, and a side marker and surround. $350

3x 1972 passenger sides in reasonable condition.

- primer grey, someone spent some time trying to straighten it...with a little more work it could be very useable. good rockers.
- blue and silver, probably the worst fender when it comes to rust, dent in the front, useable lowers. $150
- black, cracked on upper fender, dent above wheel arch, was gold at one time, really good lowers.

$200 each, except the blue and silver one.

1x 1972 drivers side in pretty dented up shape. $100, i'm willing to cut it to save on shipping. good quarters.

All of them except 1 1972 passenger side have very good quarters, and even the rougher one is useable.

I'm willing to part anything out of the fenders. if you see something, let me know. there's fender signals, and a left and right headlight and bracket set.

here's pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k7th9alweze9sqq/AAB3DZjczslkZP_TSrBMS5yGa?dl=0

I'm in the Atlanta, GA area. I'm willing to meet within 2.5 hours.

Buyer pays shipping if I ship.

Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back