• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 440+6 intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

71GTXFY1

Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for either a stock 1971 date code 440+6 intake manifold OR an aftermarket aluminum 440+6 manifold in VERY good shape.

I'm installing a FiTech setup.

Please contact me if you are looking to sell.

Thank you.

Cast iron 71 should be pretty hard to find. Aftermarket aluminum is available new, if you can find any in stock.
Want an edelbrock to look like a 71? Grind the logo's off, and paint it orange.

Too bad, each of '70 or '71 iron manifolds went to the scrap yard soon after I got them. My A12 aluminum was good. Boy times have changed.

Everywhere, apparently. I was looking for one also. I wrote it off as when they get enough orders, Edelbrock tools up. Figured I would wait for that day.

Exactly. I ordered one from Classic Industries along with some other parts... backordered since 4/21

Cast iron 71 should be pretty hard to find. Aftermarket aluminum is available new, if you can find any in stock.
Want an edelbrock to look like a 71? Grind the logo's off, and paint it orange.

Too bad, each of '70 or '71 iron manifolds went to the scrap yard soon after I got them. My A12 aluminum was good. Boy times have changed.

Everywhere, apparently. I was looking for one also. I wrote it off as when they get enough orders, Edelbrock tools up. Figured I would wait for that day.

Exactly. I ordered one from Classic Industries along with some other parts... backordered since 4/21

Y'all need to read the rules for posting in a classified ad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back