• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 Charger Bucket Seat Covers in Dark Green Metallic

Rusty34

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Hoping to find the 1" pleated dark green covers for two front bucket seats before having to wait on Legendary.

Thanks, Rusty34

Hoping to find the 1" pleated dark green covers for two front bucket seats before having to wait on Legendary.

Thanks, Rusty34

Thanks, Rusty34
What is the current wait time, and are they definitely available? I have a set but am contemplating ordering a front and rear set for a better match.

have you checked with Josh's muscle cars ?

What is the current wait time, and are they definitely available? I have a set but am contemplating ordering a front and rear set for a better match.
The current wait time is quoted at 280 days, or about 10 months. Wow!

I did, thanks. He has a good selection of parts but nothing listed for the 71 Charger.
I do have a set. Actually coming to Charlotte this week. Pm me possibly work something out

Auto Transport Service
Back