• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger R/T-$29,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry folks, but please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt get it sold in time the 71 gtx had my eyes on got sold #£€%&×9

I saw the ended ebay auction through some classifieds website on the internet and just assumed this car was sold, so I actually bought a project one thinking this one was gone.

Arggg!!! Glad you got something you wanted just not mine. % ¥£#$$!

Update got the new frount suspension coming. Im gonna start the teardown tomorrow.

Just going by pictures it looks like the stripes are painted on right?
Non Matching with aftermarket stuff under hood.
Personal preference wheels and tires
Other small liberties taken.
People love to say what a deal and can't believe it hasn't sold yet Bla Bla Bla...
Your new 24K # is close to right but not with firm written after it.
I'd say it's a 20k to 22K car.
Just an opinion but maybe this comments could help you to get it sold. No harm intended.
Ron

Sorry folks, but please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please.

No harm taken I tried to get it verified bonafide and certified by the world famous galen gover but apparently he is done but thanks for the words.

Ok I am gonna reduce to $22000.00 firm. I dont have the time anymore to spend on this car.

Since I am having no luck in selling I am thinking about really making this car mine. First thjing would be to customize the gauge panel new motor with efi and a color change to black with deep purple gohst stripes. Tell me what you all think. I am not apposed to suggestions. Thanks
?

I got the frount suspension all torn apart. Ready to reassemble last time I was home. Willing to negotiate on price motivated seller.

I got the frount suspension all torn apart. Ready to reassemble last time I was home. Willing to negotiate on price motivated seller.

Ok im gonna do one more price drop 21,000 with anew frount suspension installed!

Thanks but not completly ready to go but cloose

Ok I have had this car on the market for almost 8 mths and only one call from a drunk neighbor in the great white north. I guess im stuck with her.Not a problem could be a lot worse. So I guess I will keep her and drive her.

more pictures as requested I want every body to see what I have so it cant be said I am hiding something Car Photos 384 (2).jpgCar Photos 386 (2).jpgCar Photos 387 (2).jpgCar Photos 389 (2).jpgCar Photos 390 (2).jpgCar Photos 391 (2).jpgCar Photos 400.jpgCar Photos 420 (2).jpg

Got her back from the alignment shop. Man what a difference I had forgotten how nice these b bodies ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back