• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger R/T-$29,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger63

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is your chance to own a real "U" code 71 R/T Charger. This is not a "numbers" matching car but still a very rare color and option list. 2 Fender tag car, 440 automatic, p/w, a/c, rear window defrost, am/fm radio. This car runs and drives but needs some minor completion of electrical and mechanical work completed.

This is what has been done to the car since I purchased it:

1) Installed a complete new wiring harness.
2) Replaced fuel tank and sending unit.
3) Replaced radiator.
4) Purchased rear axle shackles. (To be installed shortly)
5) Rebuilt headlight motor.
6) Replaced battery tray.
7) Have working gauges: To be installed.
8) New headlight motor relay: ON BACK ORDER
9) New voltage limiter and regulator installed.
10) New Alternator.

Extra accessories that will go with the car are the "go" wing and hardware, body emblems and also have all parts except for condenser for the air conditioning.

What it needs:
Front suspension kit, a brake job, alignment, and a NEW OWNER.

Dodge Charger 1.jpgDodge Charger 12.jpgDodge Charger 11.jpgDodge Charger 10.jpgDodge Charger 9.jpgDodge Charger 8.jpgDodge Charger  7.jpgDodge Charger  6.jpgDodge Charger  5.jpgDodge Charger 4.jpgDodge Charger 3.jpgDodge Charger 2.jpgDodge charger 13.jpg

Sorry folks, but please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is true. I have the car registered with 71 charger r/t registry and according to there records only 5 are currently on there files this color

The 440 currently in this car is a late 67 casting stamped early 68 it has 915 heads.

I cannot believe nobody is interested all im hearing is crickets

Sorry folks, but please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please.

Sorry folks, but please keep the commentary (no matter how well intentioned) out of the for sale posts. Relevant questions only please.

I will add that I might take a trade plus cash but it would have to be, a mopar , big block , 4 speed

Christmas is coming wouldnt this look good under your tree???

Sent it to ebay thanks to all for looking just thought I would offer the car to the true mopar enthusiast on for b bodies

Last edited:
PRICE REDUCED!! $26000.00 I want to see this car go so I can get on to my next mopar.

:angry1::angryfire::angry9:It is kinda cold for crickets but that's all im hearing!!

Thanks but I have decided if it dosent sell this time on ebay then im gonna put her back in th shop for more restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back