• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger R/T U Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroit_inc

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 1971 Dodge Charger RT. This is a complete WS23 U code Magnum 440 HP motor (71 G date code) with automatic HD trans. and 3.23 sure grip. Very good conditon black interior with bucket seats. This is a highly desirable Citron Yella Mopar. No rust holes through frame, floors, or trunk. Bulge hood, passengers fender, and deck lid were media blasted and primed. No filler at all in the entire car! Lower quarters need patching, but new panels are included. Two build sheets are still in excellent condition. Vintage Magnum 500 rims with Firestone redline tires in very good condition. Bumpers are in excellent condition. Build sheet details this as a painted bumper car with air grabber hood. Unfortunately, neither of those options remain with the car. Please feel free to call with questions or to set up a time to look at this awesome project car. Asking $7,000 or best offer.
248-701-9243

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a trade??? I have a 1968 Dart GTS "H" code 383 4 speed car.! of 991 built.36,000 mile 3 owner car.I have the buildsheet fender tag and 50 photos of the car from 1968-1977.I know the complete history of the car back to day one!

381630-R1-071-34_031.jpg

Come on someone buy my GTS so I can buy this Charger...I love this Charger

Last edited:
PM sent and voice mail left. Call me back Brian!

Would you be interested in a trade??? I have a 1968 Dart GTS "H" code 383 4 speed car.! of 991 built.36,000 mile 3 owner car.I have the buildsheet fender tag and 50 photos of the car from 1968-1977.I know the complete history of the car back to day one!

Thanks for the trade offer. Unfortunately, I have another 69 Super Bee project already in place. I would consider a 69 Super Bee or decent Coronet as partial or full trade.

71 R/T photo's.

Here are some more of the good, bad, and ugly close ups.

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

So you don't want the `70 Challenger in trade?, I didn't know you were on this site, welcome Brian. That car won't last long.

So you don't want the `70 Challenger in trade?, I didn't know you were on this site, welcome Brian. That car won't last long.

Thanks Matt. I am going to build the 69 4 speed Super Bee. I would like to own the Challenger - awesome burnt orange. I would accept trades for a 1969 Coronet or Super Bee parts car.

You are tempting me !!!!!!
Out of all the Mopars i have had these are my favorite.

Had it on ebay and had an offer to quit the listing and sell outright (moparoholic). High bidder (bucknakedone) never sent a deposit and will not return calls. Moparoholic sends text saying ebay is full of flakes that do not pay and he will consider the car if that happens. Find out moparoholic and bucknakedone are both Hank Wilson in Texas.... Neat scam, but a waste of my time and effort. Really wastes the time of those one who bid on and/or watch a listing for a week. Any B Body fans interested in this 71 Charger R/T, before I send out Second Chance offers on ebay?

May be a blessing in disguise - I should restore this car.

Thanks B-Bodies for the posting!

Cars are selling, but not mine. And I can't get another B until it goes. I'm moving it 1100+ miles next month tho. Maybe that will help.

I love the 3rd gen chargers and would love to own one. Especially a high impact U code car

Had it on ebay and had an offer to quit the listing and sell outright (moparoholic). High bidder (bucknakedone) never sent a deposit and will not return calls. Moparoholic sends text saying ebay is full of flakes that do not pay and he will consider the car if that happens. Find out moparoholic and bucknakedone are both Hank Wilson in Texas.... Neat scam, but a waste of my time and effort. Really wastes the time of those one who bid on and/or watch a listing for a week. Any B Body fans interested in this 71 Charger R/T, before I send out Second Chance offers on ebay?

Sorry to hear that........ Thats a very low thing to try to pull off. Good luck with what ever you decide to do with the car as it is a very nice car to restore. Matt

Dang Brian, I thought it was sold so I just completed a deal I was working on the same time I talked with you. Picked up a 74 Rallye U code Aztec gold and interior, 48k miles, original down to the polyglass spare last night..

Wow... i hate to hear that about Hank... i sold him a 69 coronet R/T last year without any problems.... guess you never really know about folks.

Dang Brian, I thought it was sold so I just completed a deal I was working on the same time I talked with you. Picked up a 74 Rallye U code Aztec gold and interior, 48k miles, original down to the polyglass spare last night..

Congrats! Sounds like you got a great car, like to see pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back