• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Plymouth Road Runner Ad.

gtx71fanatic

Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

GTX71FANATIC here. I ran into this classic ad. Don't know if you seen this before but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu_ZORhst9M

I wish a good production studio would take these old cuts and restore them..........Boy, it would be fine to see them in all their former glory.

GREAT stuff!

I was about 12 and mom and dad were going to buy a new car. Me and my brother wanted dad to get a Road Runner. Can you imagine our disappointment when they came home in a Fury III?

Yeah it's like going to a steak house and you walk out eaten a hot dog.
Hey, does any of you fellows know of any 71 GTXs projects or unrestored cars that
might be for sale. I'm looking to find one very patiently. Car must be a factory 4 spd.
Anyways, sorry I thought I'd ask real quick.

Thanks,
GTX71FANATIC

I was about 12 and mom and dad were going to buy a new car. Me and my brother wanted dad to get a Road Runner. Can you imagine our disappointment when they came home in a Fury III?

wow that would really suck , my dad did drive a challenger when i was very young , but he could care less about cars . He drives lincolns now

The ride height looks funny in the ad to me (IE: the front looks high and the rear looks saggy and bouncy). Ive got those Mopar XHD springs in mine and the fender sits above the tire and there sure as hell isnt much bounce to them.

Auto Transport Service
Back