• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 road runner for sale, not me

GTXDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
Craigslist listing in Anderson SC. Was turbine bronze now yellow. Looks like it needs some rust repair on outside but floors look good in pictures what you can see. Ad says needs frame splices. 383 4 speed. No price. Says reasonable offers in reasonable time. Needs space. Car was disassembled for restoration.

1968 plymouth road runner for sale by owner - Anderson, SC - craigslist

1699304332464.png
1699304397597.png

1699304444908.png
1699304491045.png

Phishing expedition
he wants offers

383 4 speed

looks like it does have a 4 speed hump/tunnel for the shifter
But with an auto style wider brake pedal

why would someone paint over that color :BangHead:
with a fugly-*** piss yellow

If you got it for free, by the time it was finished, you'd still have more into it than it's worth.

Phishing expedition
he wants offers

383 4 speed

looks like it does have a 4 speed hump/tunnel for the shifter
But with an auto style wider brake pedal

why would someone paint over that color :BangHead:
with a fugly-*** piss yellow
I thought the same thing. That turbine bronze is a beautiful color

The hood had mice on it. Ask me how I know.

If you got it for free, by the time it was finished, you'd still have more into it than it's worth.
Yeah. Unless you got it for cheap and could do the body and paint, it’s a money pit.

In this pic you can see the rust through at the back inner structure. Mice will go in the there, build a nest… and the piss will rot it from the inside out. It happened on my Charger up by the hood latch. I’ve seen it on several barn finds that are otherwise rust free.

59A2D687-6FEB-4DE0-929A-C77724EC0FBF.jpeg

In this pic you can see the rust through at the back inner structure. Mice will go in the there, build a nest… and the piss will rot it from the inside out. It happened on my Charger up by the hood latch. I’ve seen it on several barn finds that are otherwise rust free.

View attachment 1552732
So far my only experience was with carpenter ants and no mice. A car that was running and started up easily but sitting a lot wouldn't start one day after sitting for about 2 weeks. Finally pulled the distributor cap and it was packed full of them.

So far my only experience was with carpenter ants and no mice. A car that was running and started up easily but sitting a lot wouldn't start one day after sitting for about 2 weeks. Finally pulled the distributor cap and it was packed full of them.
:D

Auto Transport Service
Back