• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a unrestored original paint car. 383 4-speed with a 3.91 suregrip. It has plenty of scratches as you would expect with 40+ year old paint. 100% original interior. Engine rebuilt so I cannot call it a survivor but it is sweet. All numbers match. Located in Conway SC. $29,500 OBO. I will consider a partial trade for a clean A-body V8 A/C car. PM if interested.

Over 70 pictures and more info at: http://www.kirleyworks.com/1971RoadRunner/default.html

prev2.jpg prev5.jpg prev9.jpg

Feel free to make offers.

I keep looking at this car, and secretly keep hoping it gets sold so I stop being tempted to buy it.....beautiful car. Good luck with the sale.

I have a 1972 duster true H code 340 car. bucket seat console auto, ps and pb. fender tag intact with buildsheet. original drivetrain and sheetmetal. sorry but no air cond. if interest pm me thanks mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back