• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 roadrunner for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RON71rr

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 roadrunner 383,auto car. non numbers, has a 71' intake manifold, not running project. Needs quarters and trunk floor. Factory EV2, black bucket int. Coded for black strobe stripe. Clear title in my name, dash vin, door sticker vin, fender tag and build sheet ALL there. Only selling as another car came up and if it sells the roadrunner will be off the market. $4500.00 FIRM Canadian funds. Located in B.C. Canada, West Coast, Port Alberni PM me THANKS.

71rr2.jpg

71rr1.jpg

71rr4.jpg

71rr6.jpg

!cid_E046D32F-4E4D-4279-8000-13BA0615EE37.jpg

Times are pretty bad for me now.....laid off alot. I loved the car. Probably would have been mine any other time! I'm going to the garage now, and sit in the spot where it would have been, and cry. Good luck to you man.

No red tape at all. Car just needs to clear at the border or at your nearest customs office, usually at the nearest airport. Very simple and well worth the small effort

No fees that I know of. Unless you have a transport company bringing it across that border.
Best think to do is have the owner bring the car into the US. Then have the trucking company haul it to you, from the US side.
Once you have the car, you would need to take it to the local US customs office (airport or US port).
Unless you are planning on picking the car up yourself in Canada. Then just declare it when you are returning to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back