• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have others that are off . That pair will stay with the seats . If you want I can dig 4 out and take pictures this weekend. A nice set will be $200 shipped

I would be interested in the Dash Heater switch/lever assembly. thanks

Tell me more about the other 71-2 road runners. Are they posted here?

No they are not. Air grabber complete with all and air cleaner. 2 hoods, A/C, power windows, rear spoiler, buckets 2 sets vinyl and cloth mint, console, Dictaphone, Tach, AM/FM, chin spoilers, painted sport mirrors, new tailights, 2 nice grilles several bumpers straight, tinted glass all, mint rally dash, 71 R/T 440 and trans complete w/ manifolds and carb , two cars, orange and black. 5 15" rally's complete, Disc brakes, this is a project car with tons of parts not started. still a complete roller. asking $7500 for everything. two cars complete. I have double invested need gone. $$$$ Fighting Cancer

What happend to the 71 R/T you had?

All fenders and doors are nice 2 really nice deck lids. Paid $450 for one off of a member. Mint interior still in car. extra consoles, painted indicators. I did not sell parts from these two cars only the one I stripped. I didn't need anything from that car. But I do have the suspension , front sub frame and firewall , dash and small parts from the parts car that will be included. First one here takes it all. No tire kickers come with cash and I will get everything down for inspection, The price is not negotiable.

What happend to the 71 R/T you had?
sold the body. kept the driveline and all performance parts for the Roadrunner. Complete rear springs and suspension, motor and trans were pulled from the R/T. They all go with the Roadrunner. You will need two trailers and a big truck to take it all. No I will not part out these roadrunners only the parts car listed.

Hi there
What other complete RR s u have that are for sale pictures ? What area you hail from

There is a 1971 RR and a 1971 SSP and many parts I collected to build a fully loaded RR. Take all for one price. I cannot take pics of everything at this time. You won't need to hunt the hard to find parts. There is double and triple of what you need. Every option except sun roof.

Come and look at whats here if serious and have cash. But don't waist my time. I will get everything out for a serious buyer. You will need two trailers and a couple of trucks. I can deliver if near buy. I have several trucks and trailers. looks like your in Pa. just come and look. Danielsville Pa. 18038

I was offered a lot for just the air grabber system. I can condense for less money and keep some of the parts such as twelve 15 inch rally's, spoilers, seats, deck lids, hoods or other mint parts that can be sold after the cars are gone. One RR title is misplaced but can be gotten.

There is so much here I would need a weekend to get it all out and in the shop for someone to look at. If you are serious I will PM you my number. Please don't waist my time . I would just like them gone so my wife doesn't have to deal everything here if something happens to me . To many projects to leave to my family. Steve

Thanks for getting back seems like to much of a project I 'll pass

Thanks Eddie

Thanks for getting back seems like to much of a project I 'll pass

Thanks Eddie

Any chance you could send me some of the pics or info on this Eddie? I can't seem to PM the seller for some reason.

Hello

There is some pictures in past post I did get any new ones ....
Keep trying to pm him
Good luck

He said on June 15th that he was fighting cancer. He might not be feeling very good. Give him time.

Looking for a 1970 cowl vent hose on coronet.Its a 5 inch flex hose , imagine used others years. Have any?

Here are pics more pics of the cars and parts as they are. Tons more parts upstairs and in the other trailer. I do not have the keys for the trailer my son does. And I do not climb the latter to the upstairs

DSCN0284.JPG DSCN0286.JPG DSCN0287.JPG DSCN0288.JPG DSCN0289.JPG DSCN0290.JPG DSCN0291.JPG DSCN0292.JPG DSCN0293.JPG

The orange RR is original paint. Selling these cars for cash to fix my Duster.

DSCN2780 (2).JPG DSCN2779.JPG 20170520_203852.jpg DSCN2764 (2).JPG

what is that green deck lid off of? do you have a price list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back