• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Six Pack Air Cleaner Assembly

Stage1

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a vendor that sells a nice reproduction air cleaner assembly for a 71 Charger six pack set up based on quality and price........who would you recommend? Thank you

I believe that everything you see online is pretty much coming from the same source, so it doesn't really matter who you get it from. Personally I buy things like this from PG Classic or Classic Inds depending on pricing (which is normally very close).

One thing I will say after just recently ordering an entire AC system from PG is that they do not say whether it is in stock or not so if you order from them and it doesn't ship quickly it means they don't have it and it might be awhile.

I believe that everything you see online is pretty much coming from the same source, so it doesn't really matter who you get it from. Personally I buy things like this from PG Classic or Classic Inds depending on pricing (which is normally very close).

One thing I will say after just recently ordering an entire AC system from PG is that they do not say whether it is in stock or not so if you order from them and it doesn't ship quickly it means they don't have it and it might be awhile.
Thank you! Good information

IMG_9098.jpg

This is where my friend got his, he got a 25% off on it. If you go with PG Classic, I would wait for one of their sales.

Auto Transport Service
Back