Separate names with a comma.
Looks fast and mean. Well done. Absolutely loving it.
Ive been away from this site about 6 months but am catching up with your build now. I borrowed some of your body stiffening ideas & am using them on my 70Bee. Great ideas you have, keep up the good work.
Nice realization! You did well on that bird! Well done!
That is some amazing work and the thing came out amazing! Bravo!
what was that bolted to the bell housing pics you posted? Also get "update photo bucket settings" what is that ?
It was a slave cylinder - I was trying to do a proper master/slave setup, but I couldn't get this to work properly so I'm actually installing a hydraulic throwout bearing this weekend instead, part of the problem is I couldn't get the slave to extended far enough to release the clutch unless the throwout bearing was right up against the pressure plate which is counter productive. It actually busted my plate on the one side and ruined the clutch and warped one side of the flywheel. I had to get my flywheel reground, I bought a RAM 2800lbs 3 finger plate with a composite clutch (something dayclona swears by), hopefully with the american powertrain hydraulic TOB, My setup hopefully will be good this year. I'm doing this as well as replacing the original A833 with a full aluminum road race built A833 from passon performance, not their 5 spd, just the 4 spd but should handle my engines requirements nicely!
Awesome your plan sounds great! Have a little question for you With your subframe connectors, do you feel the difference? Did it improve the handling of your car? Because I was looking all over your thread again and I saw your subframe connectors, and its look quite the same with those I made for my bird. So I hope it will work nice
I noticed them the minute I was lifting the car on the front and it lift up the rear tire as well! And you could also open/close the doors without any binding up in the air
You are so very lucky to have a dad that gets involved in your project,and a wife to put up with your insanity!!
Amazing! Thanks for your reply! I am so excited to have it back on her for wheels I can't wait to test those! and experience the same feeling that you had!
Something easy to do that gets immediate results! I also did all the other stiffening (lower rad, inner fenders, torque box, stitch welding ect) only because I didn't want a cage in the car, driving my dads 71 and jumping into mine was night and day - I don't think I'd ever go back to stock ;)
Ok nice, thanks for the tip. The only thing I didn't do on mine is stiffening the lower rad. Now the car is at the paint shop, so it's to late for that. Perhaps I'll do it later but I don't how yet and when. I hope I won't regret to not have done it. But I made front and rear torque box, subframe connectors and I bought inner fenders from US CAR TOOL. I don't want a cage in my car too, so yes I guess that is a good solution.
Most of the photos on page 7 are photobucket warnings about exceeding bandwidth.
Love your car and never saw it completely finished. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Tried to start a short conversation with you but your mail box is full!
sorry been busy with life/kids ect. I'll empty the old box, been having fun it it but I think I'm going to ditch the front end setup and go with a powerrack setup now - I want a faster/better turning response than the boregson setup