• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Charger 1/4 Window weatherstrip question

Kevman89

Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, the car is almost done, but something with my quarter window doesn't look right.. Where the jamb meets the quarter window cut out, there's a small moulding..

But this is leaving most of the inside of the car exposed to the elements.. Any idea what goes in here?

IMG_2393.JPG

Hey guys, the car is almost done, but something with my quarter window doesn't look right.. Where the jamb meets the quarter window cut out, there's a small moulding..

But this is leaving most of the inside of the car exposed to the elements.. Any idea what goes in here?

View attachment 330465
Bump.. I'm really curious

Me too.

I found out there 2 types for some reason. I don't have pictures but it's true. I have a 72 SE with what you need,and my 72 non SE has the short one that you have on the car now.

Maybe it's a 73/74 part.

I found out there 2 types for some reason. I don't have pictures but it's true. I have a 72 SE with what you need,and my 72 non SE has the short one that you have on the car now.
Any idea where you got the correct one?

The correct ones where on my 72 SE.I cleaned them up after finding out my parts car(non SE) were different. I'll try and get pictures to show you.Just been so busy.

Like has being said, it seems to be a 73/74 seal. Remember 73/74 are lower there, around 1.5"

Last edited:
Ahhh, that makes sense.. I found Jim's autoparts, Part number #
WS-PR5810011

71-72 All B Body (2 Dr HT & Sedan) (screws not included)

$ 74.95/pr.

As far I know, Jimsautoparts doesn't have a good customer record. There are several other vendors better rated. Megaparts is one of them... ( personal good experience with them )

Search on ebay too.

Auto Transport Service
Back