• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 charger

Looks good, Good luck on the Re-do keep us updated...

72 charger

also on a side note probably should post else where but her it is anyways. when i picked up the car from the guy i bought it from the first thing i asked him was what all he had done to it? his reply was (not much I pretty much just drove it). one step back for a sec i purchased the car sight unseen except for two cell phone cam pics while i was in afghanistan from a guy that worked at the same place as my mom. anyways i am looking over the car and the guy walks off behind the house. when he comes back he is lugging a big box and puts it down and tells me he has a few spare parts that go with the car (not mentioned at all when i agreed to pay the 4k for it long story short i have two pretty good size boxws of parts to go through as well as a spare rear seat, complete set of galss in great shape no scratches just for the doors and quarters and a spare 727 core that he had replaced a year or so ago. so when i went to open the trunk and put the boxes in i find another set of hidden light covers and the trim pieces. i think i might have gotten lucky and will post up for sell anything that might be usefull to someone on here.

I just bought a 72 dodge charger SE yesterday for 300 bones i plan on clonin it into a superbee i have lots of interior work to do and refurbishing a lot of the body i am missing alot of parts if you have any parts laying around i would be interested in buying them. would you happen to have a breakdown schematic?

Auto Transport Service
Back