• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Dodge Tradesman 200 Van old shagging wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Tradesman 200 van
located near Huntsville Alabama (north Alabama)
$3,500
360, auto, power steering, air
Lots of new parts.
This is a true 70's Shagging Wagon. It's a 1972 Dodge B100 van. When I got it the interior was still there complete with shag carpet. I have since cleaned out all the old interior. It now has only the captain chairs in it.
It has a 360 engine and auto trans. It was not running when I got it, it was parked about 10 years ago because it was not getting fuel. I replaced the fuel tank, sending unit, hoses and filters, the fuel pump and replaced the 2 barrel carb with a 4 barrel intake and carb. It started right up with new fuel. Replace the water pump. belts and hoses. I have also gone thru the brakes and replaced the master cyl., hoses, brake pads and one brake drum. They work great now. It has drum brakes all around. It runs and drives like a 72 van now. The front end feels good with maybe a little play in it. It has power steering that works good.
It has factory air on it but does not work. There is still pressure on the system but I have not tried to get it working. Looks like it will need the control sw. replaced.
I have repaired the electrical systems and replaced the turn signal sw. and all the lights work. Wipers work but need new blades.
It had some rust in the floor above the gas tank and a couple other places in the floor. I have cut it all out and welded in new metal.
The body is in great shape for it's age. No rust anywhere on the body. It is pretty straight for the age with just a few minor dents. The fiberglass fender flares and the front spoiler do need some repair but they are mostly there.
I have installed new tires on it and new side pipes that are hooked up and sound great.
So really just a fun van to play with that you can drive while fixing it up. The paint is old and showing wear but I like the old look. I was just going to redo the interior and fix the fiberglass parts and enjoy it.
These vans are getting very hard too find in this shape. I have been looking for over a year to find one in as good a shape as this one.
I am only selling it because I have another project that I want to get on next and I know that if I have this one it will only slow my other project down. But I am not giving it way, if it does not sell I will work on it as I go. Just trying to get my money back out of it and let someone have a cheap project to have some fun with.
I also have a factory 72 white grill that will go with it.
$3,500 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back