• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Plymouth Satellite (electric)

it does give you Hope,for the future of Our cars.
esp if they keep on with banning gas vehicles.
at least youd still be able to drive it legally and enjoy it.
plus,suddenly all those parts car could become viable again,as the body is what you would be after primarily for the swap.
for those who would never swap their cars,at least you could still build an electric copy.

also,he did a vid with RichRebuilds on this car,was indepth and he let others drive it too.
after watching that,you do get the feeling that it can be done and holy **** is it Fast.

Thats pretty awesome. I am no fan of electric cars, mainly because I am a dinosaur who doesn't like change. But the build quality and the tech in that car is great.

I believe he was/is.

I know he caught some crap for doing it from various members here. Personally I'd much rather see this conversion than an LS...

I know he caught some crap for doing it from various members here. Personally I'd much rather see this conversion than an LS...
I like to see the projects creative people build. For example, I am not a low rider guy, or bouncing cars. But to look at how those guys build them, the ingenuity and craftsmanship is out of this world. You have to respect that.

I like to see the projects creative people build. For example, I am not a low rider guy, or bouncing cars. But to look at how those guys build them, the ingenuity and craftsmanship is out of this world. You have to respect that.
Yeah I agree but IMO putting a LS into a Mopar is not creative at all, putting a Tesla drivetrain into anything other than a Tesla is challenging and creative.

It's just a Tesla wrapped in a Satellite, and I have no interest in driving or ever owning a Tesla or any other electric car. The other day on the show All Girls Garage they installed a fake exhaust sound system into one of those new ugly electric Mustangs and the girl Faye said, "it sounds like you are shifting the car when you are not"! The future is so exciting! NOT!

It's just a Tesla wrapped in a Satellite, and I have no interest in driving or ever owning a Tesla or any other electric car. The other day on the show All Girls Garage they installed a fake exhaust sound system into one of those new ugly electric Mustangs and the girl Faye said, "it sounds like you are shifting the car when you are not"! The future is so exciting! NOT!
He did an amazing job of fabricating to get that whole package together, and didn't take a long time to do it. I was impressed anyway when he had the whole project here on FBBO. 1972 Plymouth Satellite Tesla Swap

As for weight, he does mention a 4500 pound estimate in that thread, if it went on a scale later then I missed that part.

While I can appreciate the tedious work involved, and yes this guy has tremendous skills, but that car has been molested.
A "woke" Satellite.

Nice conversion and nice looking car, BUT it doesn’t get trunk now! I mean for street regular use.

Now wondering, why don’t get a dash pad after all the investment made?

1 FPP.JPG

1675866895298.png

Auto Transport Service
Back