• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 satellite parts car in a junkyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof360

Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have access to this car in a junkyard, it is rough and has been in the junkyard for many years, so most soft parts are gone or too rough. I mostly remove and sell smaller easy to remove parts. I am in jacksonville arkansas zip 72076 and would be shipping from there. Most small parts will be 50.00 larger harder to remove parts will be more. I do this part time, so I am slow to get the parts. Once I get the part, shipping part out is fairly quick. I prefer to sell on ebay, using a buy it now agree price, but I will sell outside ebay too. Most body parts are beat up, but I can check on anything you request. I mostly sell trim parts like stainless steel, parts that survive and do not weather. Junkyard has a few more b bodies, 71 satellite, a few 72 thru 74 chargers too. Cars are very much picked over, so only stuff left is trim parts. If you have interest on a part, I will put it on my list and check, next trip. I go about once a month.

DCFC0513.JPG

DCFC0514.JPG

DCFC0515.JPG

DCFC0516.JPG

DCFC0517.JPG

Is any of the SSP trim that you're showing on the driver fender still on the driver 1/4 panel???
Ron

Yes I really just need the last straight piece that makes-up the 3 piece 1/4 panel trim. I have it circled. The trim has to be removed very gently so as to not bend it or the backside for mounting. The straight piece I need is attached to the larger part with a thin piece of metal that are crimped together so care has to be taken to separate.
Thank you very much
Ron

344778156_586524706881381_7690752299161488101_n.jpg

I have a 72 Road Runner that I need the inside hood release cable for. Was wondering if any of your cars there had one left on it?

Thank you,

I have a 72 Road Runner that I need the inside hood release cable for. Was wondering if any of your cars there had one left on it?

Thank you,
I can put it on my list of stuff to check next trip to junkyard. might be a couple of weeks. So you need the cable only? Do you need the other parts, like the handle, , brackets, etc. etc

On my car the handle inside and the bracket that holds it to the bottom of the dash are all part of the cable assembly. The end of the cable that is attached to the latch mechanism has a loop on the end of it.

this "junkyard" looks more like a mississippi/louisiana front yard, to me.

On my car the handle inside and the bracket that holds it to the bottom of the dash are all part of the cable assembly. The end of the cable that is attached to the latch mechanism has a loop on the end of it.
So you need all that, the whole assembly , but NOT the under hood latch assembly right? Thanks for the information. I will check next trip. If you find part somewhere else, grab it, but let me know you no longer need it. thanks

Yep, I need the cable assembly. The assembly comes as one piece. The handle is attached to one end of the cable there is a loop on the other end of the cable that attaches to the hood latch assembly via the loop itself. The bracket is molded to the cable itself on the handle end of the cable assembly. I'll see if I can post some pics for you. If I do find one before hand I will let you know for sure so you don't waist any time. Thank you

I wanted to let you know, I do not need the hood release cable anymore was able to locate and purchase one. I appreciate you getting back with me,
Thank you

I wanted to let you know, I do not need the hood release cable anymore was able to locate and purchase one. I appreciate you getting back with me,
Thank you
ok, thanks. I really appreciate you letting me know. I am slow to get people their parts, because I have to go to the junkyard and get them. Glad you found what you needed. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back