• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Sport Satellite 440 4 Speed dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawal

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have enjoyed this car for the last three years here is a list of new parts on this car, the parts I am going to list are all NEW to the car,
front factory disc brakes and bearings
rear brake assemblies and drums
2.5 inch exhaust with 40 series flowmaster mufflers
15x8 and 15x7 rims with center caps
275/60/15 on rear and 235/60/15 on front
4 core aluminum radiator
stainless steel brake lines and hoses
stainless steel 3/8 inch fuel line
fuel tank with sender (that reads accurate)
shocks
legendary interior (carpet, seat covers, headliner, door panels, package tray)
side marker lights
engine harness
restoration battery cables
belts and hoses with original clamps
window sweeps
heater core
front windshield
battery tray and hold down brackets
4 speed console top plate with wood grain
4 speed pistol grips
hood pin kit
optima battery
mancini racing master cylinder kit
alternator
clutch and brake pedal pads
antenna
clutch assembly
z bar rebuild kit
clutch adjuster kit
high torque mini starter
throttle cable
door, trunk and roof rail seals
trunk and door locks
door lock knobs
clutch pedal to z bar rod
comp cam and lifters
edelbrock rpm air gap intake
edelbrock 750 carb
polished fabricated valve covers
sill plates
electronic ignition system with high out put ecu and coil
rear shackle kit

front k frame and suspension were removed and blasted, painted and all new bushings and ball joints were replaced
original Hemi six pack leaf springs were cleaned and painted

the 1971 440 steel crank engine has a new comp cam and lifters it sounds great and pulls hard has a edelbrock rpm air gap intake with edelbrock 750 carb and new electronic ignition kit and headers

the 4 speed transmission shifts smoothly, the shifter is nice and tight along with a new clutch and balanced fly wheel and also has a rebuilt and balanced driveshaft

the 354 dana originally from a 1971 charger R/T was inspected, cleaned, painted and new seals were installed

the car came from Texas and is very solid with a nice driver quality paint job, the bottom of the car was cleaned and painted black

at this point the radio is not installed, I have an AM radio to convert to am/fm or I have an original am/fm radio that would need to be sent out and restored, there are brand new $300 6x9 rear speakers already installed and wired.

This is a driver quality car that I built to drive and have fun, all the work has been done on this car, just get in drive and have a good time. Price $24,500 or make reasonable offer, no tire kickers or daydreamers, do not need help selling this car, serious inquiries only.

IMG_0658.JPG IMG_0662.JPG IMG_0673.JPG View attachment 507665 IMG_0687.JPG IMG_0689.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0720.JPG

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures showing engine/compartment ? I really like what I see so far , I hope someone in here is close enough to inspect and test drive :) Good Luck :)

Do you have any pictures showing engine/compartment ? I really like what I see so far , I hope someone in here is close enough to inspect and test drive :) Good Luck :)
Added an engine compartment picture, sadly only allowed 10 pictures,lower windshield trim and wipers have installed since this picture has been taken

Folks, this is a classified ad and commentary isn't allowed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back