• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Charger SE 400 automatic trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Charger SE 400 automatic car for sale. It is a running project car that would require front end and brake work to be road worthy. The car is matching numbers,and has a fendertag and buildsheet as well as an unsigned Massachusetts title. The car is TB3 blue,Basin Street Blue,aka Petty blue with a white top and interior. This would be a stunning car restored. This is an example of the last of the big block powered high impact colored Mopars. The early seventies 400 blocks make perfect low deck big cube stroker engines,so this could be a really hot car with a low deck stroker build. The body is solid,but does have some spots in the usual areas. It has a Hurst quarter stick shifter,headers dual exhaust,and Crager drag lite wheels with good tires. I have the moldings and new window weather strip for it too. There are extra parts that go with the car including a complete extra rallye dash with wiring harness,and a dual exhaust rear valence pan. I am asking $3800.00 for the car with the wheels,but would sell it for $3300.00 without the wheels. I will replace them with a set of 14 inch rallye wheels if the drag lite wheels are not wanted. If someone pays my asking price I will include both sets of wheels. I would consider Mopar trades of similar value. This is a great entry level big block Mopar. Send me a PM here if interested. The car is located on the Mass/Rhode Island line. I will post pictures soon. Thanks Pete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back