• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a second 73 charger ..... as of 1/23/17 still all here .... drop me a line with your needs .... in central PA

How are the fenders,trunk lid and doors ? Any rust

How are the fenders,trunk lid and doors ? Any rust
if i remember rite the pass door had some. .... i will look in the morning and take more pics ... raining cats and dogs atm ....

looking for rear bumper brackets

here are a few picks ...... found a black upper and lower door panels and the rear trim (next to back seat) and kick panrls all in black with wood trim in real nice shape in the trunk. drivers door is good fenders and pass door are useable but not perfict. back bummper is rechromeable but not good looking at all. gold insides are all there .. factory AM/FM radio .. split bench needs to be recoverd but still good. back seat is nice. dash pad is cracked... sorry .... grills are nice .. no cracks chips or missing parts. let me know what ya want.

charger 73 001.JPG charger 73 002.JPG charger 73 003.JPG charger 73 004.JPG charger 73 005.JPG

Are there any holes in the fenders? If there isn't and you still have them, how much for each?

Interested in front grills/and need rt rear light bucket or maybe both. What kind of prices?

Ok .... sorry I haven't got back to some of you .... was hopeing to get the car out before the ground un-froze but it didn't happen. I will go awadeing in the mud tomarow to get more pics that have been asked for .... hang in there .. I don't want to say sumtin that i don't know forsure. .... all reply's will have a pic if posable .... Tnx .... PS .. phone number if asked .... not a big puter buff.

Last edited:
hacksaw do not know if this will help but, 318la torsion bars not same as big block.

hacksaw do not know if this will help but, 318la torsion bars not same as big block.
i know .... but with a rear sway bar im going to check it anyway ... ya never know

i know .... but with a rear sway bar im going to check it anyway ... ya never know

Yea tell me about it, I had a '73 SSP 400 and it had 6 cyl rated torsion bars (658-659). WTF

Kernel Sanders knows about this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back