• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Chrysler Newyorker 2 dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmopar

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked this car up yesterday. Like the 71 Charger R/T I just stripped for parts it will be used for parts also. I am taking the power window harness, Power bucket seat tracks, the 331 suregrip and the 440 with AC. The rest is available for parts. Come and get what you need before it goes to Mopar heaven. The car was in dry storage since 1993. The body is rock solid and all trim intacted. Has a broken tail light since yesterday's trip home. I am keeping what I need for my 71 Roadrunner. Motor can be left in if desired. also has 8 3/4 rear. Starts and runs great. real smooth.

My name is Steve I live in Danielsville Pa. 18038, I already have the 440 from the Charger so I don't really need the motor from the Chrysler. I also Have a Mega block that can go along. It is a 500 inch short block. 69383valiant bought the top. Pistons are a little heavy and have L-rings which are hard to get. Parts I need are sixpack pan ,pickup and windage tray and resto magnum cam and springs, stock intake, also looking for elastomere front bumper any condition for a 71 Roadrunner. any 71 RR parts are considered.

00a0a_fKtDGk2UWn6_1200x900 (1).jpg 00y0y_2JRbDqZUgiW_1200x900.jpg 00808_gACGaq7Wzw1_1200x900 (1).jpg 00O0O_83mJiDI6UVr_1200x900.jpg 00L0L_59zXgcqueQk_1200x900.jpg 00c0c_jZ94HpMMihU_1200x900.jpg 00Z0Z_eov0m0yiBFp_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Oops added this above.

My name is Steve I live in Danielsville Pa. 18038, I already have the 440 from the Charger so I don't really need the motor from the Chrysler. I also Have a Mega block that can go along. It is a 500 inch short block. 69383valiant bought the top. Pistons are a little heavy and have L-rings which are hard to get. Parts I need are sixpack pan ,pickup and windage tray and resto magnum cam and springs, stock intake, also looking for elastomere front bumper any condition for a 71 Roadrunner. any 71 RR parts are considered. air grabber parts. Already have several different hoods. just need the parts. I like trades.

Update: The radio and antenna along with the washer and radiator over flow bottle were sold . The center section that came with the car sold . rear in the car available. I have noticed the radiator is a replacement and good.

I was going to trade the motor but I decided to keep it for a future core for the shop as well as the trans which will be used for a race core. They are getting harder to find as I am finding out . The transmissions are stacking up but they don't eat anything.

The Disc brakes are still here I had an offer but I may have the whole sub frame sold complete. Body parts and interior parts are still available. I can no longer post on C-bodies. "Technical glitch" so don't look for reply's there.

Most of you guys know where the car is and are welcome to come and pick parts. Tools an equipment available for cutting , lifting and loading. Call first "Dogs" I can only reply on FABO Steve

I sold the Charger To a member. for $4000. after stripping everything . Motor, Rear+springs, Trans, Wiring, K-member, gas tank, brakes, suspension, Exhaust and hangers and two truck load of the parts that came with the car I kept everything that made it and R/T except the embems. I was forth coming with that info before I sold it. It just sold on E-bay for over 10,000 . looks like Ebay is the place to sell and get no grief. I made money and have a lot of parts here to use and I won't have to hunt them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Dodge-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Yes they are in the car. the only thing that is gone is the washer bottle, overflow bottle, power window harness,and the radio. Car still runs and drives . Until it gets warmer outside, Then it has to go .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back