• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1973 Dodge Charger bucket seat back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt Chambers

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a bucket seat back panel that will fit a 73 Charger. Color and condition not important. I need just one, but will consider buying a pair if that's how you want to sell them. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have junk seats I'll see if backs are on them. I'll sell just the one side what would you offer?

Classic says 71-74 are the same I'm sure they are also

If BB70 don't get you fixed up i have some of those PM me

Thanks for the replies. BB70, if the one is in decent condition (not needing repair other than painting), is $40 fair?

I just realized that the left and right sides are different. They have the opening for the seatback release button. I'll need the one for the driver's side (the button opening is on the left side).

These are junk looks like someone dug a knife into them or something

Thanks for checking. Aside from knife marks, are they intact and functional?

Classic says 71-74 are the same I'm sure they are also
Wrong info on Clasic. Just an FYI early 71 uses Potmetal hinge covers making the back molded panel different...

I have a white one (which like almost all white ones, are chalky and have scrapes), for the drivers side, which you can have for free. Just pay for shipping from Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back