• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 dodge charger project parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
roof trim with trim under opera window $100.00,add $25.00 to ship to NC

Interested in the rear view mirrors. Driver side especially as long as the cable and adjuster is intact and working. Really just need the guts out of a driver side b body mirror. Pitting and Glass not important. Thanks.

$100.00 for the pair shipped.they also include the under door support brackets.

passenger mirror

I am looking for a decent rh mirror please let me know if its for sale and its condition

Hi, looking for the vapor seperator it's on the frame infront of the gastank. Has 4 hoses to the tank and one to the front. How much to 76566, thanks dave

I see the last post was in 2013, is this thread still active? I'm looking for the SE Emblems behind the louvers. Please let me know, thank you.

the roof ones are still there,i know 1 is good the other i think has the ring missing.

How is the dash pad ? How much for dash ? Please pm me . Thanks.

the car is pretty much stripped,has hood doors,steering column,slapstik shifter w/brackets.big block tranny,seats.and dash are sold,dash pad has the usual cracks by the speaker opening.

What shaper are the upper door panels in. Would be interested if they are nice.
thank you, Mark

I really only need one SE Emblem, if you have one that's in pretty good shape I'm interested. Would it be possible to pm me with a price, and a Pic if possible. My zip is 47960 so I wondered if you could give me a shipping total. Also I don't use pay pal so I would have to send a money order. Thank's

I need a passenger side full quarter. My car is r used under the full vinyl only on this side. It's rusted partially into the back glass and all around the quarter glass. If yours is rusty on the bottom b I need at least from the body line up to the body seam, from the back glass to the door jamb to section with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back