• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 dodge charger project parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a passenger side full quarter. My car is r used under the full vinyl only on this side. It's rusted partially into the back glass and all around the quarter glass. If yours is rusty on the bottom b I need at least from the body line up to the body seam, from the back glass to the door jamb to section with mine.
i have that piece,

I was still interested in a SE Emblem, you said you might have one good one. If you still have it could you let me know please. I don't have paypal , I was wondering if that would be a problem? Thanks!

Hello, Old post, but if you still got the upper door panels and they are in nice shape could you post pics? Id be interested and may be able to swing by, I live in Illinois, possibly the steering wheel too if you still got it.

Thanks!

still have the door panels,will need e-mail address to send pics,steering wheel is sold,but have a couple other ones.

email is [NO EMAILS IN OR SALE THREADS - PLEASE READ THE RULES]

Cool send what pics you got. Also, I would be interested in the arm rest pads if they aren't ripped or faded.

Last edited by a moderator:
what size are the wheels ?

Hello, I've been having troubles with my email and was wondering if you got my last reply. I am the guy asking about the door panels.

Thanks!

Do you have the Big Block still? Im looking for a fan and crank pulleys, accessory brackets, water pump bolts, harmonic balancer bolt... just a bunch of odds and ends that didnt come with the engine i bought.

Hey I didn't seem to receive the additional pics yet. Not sure why. my email and another are below, try resending to both.

[NO EMAILS IN OR SALE THREADS - PLEASE READ THE RULES]

Appreciate it

sold,i have one from a 73 roadrunner with manual steering floor shift

Steering Column

sold,i have one from a 73 roadrunner with manual steering floor shift

Do you think it is the same ? My car 73 Charger is blue inside. So Blue or Black is good. Black is prefured. I have floor shifter.

Oh and how much? I am new How do we get in tuch with each other. Shipping will be to Vernon B.C. Canada V1T 6H3

Do you have a pic? I also need a rally dash. for parts (Tac).

I'd be interested in the both door pulls with brackets and the wood grain covers if still available. Thanks.

i have the ends with woodgrain and brackets,just not the straps them selfs

the car is pretty much stripped,has hood doors,steering column,slapstik shifter w/brackets.big block tranny,seats.and dash are sold,dash pad has the usual cracks by the speaker opening.

Is the steering column still available? I'm at 77573 (Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back