• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

rithunder916

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok,

So some of you might remember that 1973 dodge charger I had for sale months ago!

Well, i had a guy who decided he wanted the engine. While we were working on pulling it out, we made an amazing discovery. The car is an actual numbers matching 440 car. The vin, engine, feder, and door tags all match. I do have pictures, but they are all in the 5mb range. I will take more smaller pics tomorrow and post them all.

So now I am trying to sell it once more. I would like to get $6,000 or best serious offer for the car!

You can either email me at [email protected] or pm me here!

Thanks a bunch!

MIke

what i was wondering. couldnt look back at previous posts to find it

I posted it back in February And it was linked to my a-body sale thread. Since i'm not a huge fan of the B-bodies, I mostly post there.

Mike

Last edited:
selling a car is not spam. i only wondered when i couldnt find your original post. dont get youre drawers in a wad. i was only wondering where it was at. good luck with your sale

This is not a good time to think you can get 6 grand for a 73 B body that needs restored. I saw #s matching 400 and 440 73 and 74 cars go for 2,500 on ebay last week that where running driving cars.

This is not a good time to think you can get 6 grand for a 73 B body that needs restored. I saw #s matching 400 and 440 73 and 74 cars go for 2,500 on ebay last week that where running driving cars.

Then go buy one of those ebay cars for 2500 bucks IF YOU are in the market for one. Otherwise, don't bust the guy's balls. Maybe he's a flipper, maybe he's legit, but his asking price is $6000 and thats his business. This is a dead horse that's been beaten to a pulp. If you have no intentions to purchase an item for sale here, then don't reply to the seller griping about their price!

That's what the Best offer is for.

Also for best interest, I'll drop my asking to 5,000. I kinda want this car gone realitivly soon.

Thanks again.

Mike

Last edited:
If you wouldn't mind posting pics I might be interested

Bump!

I forgot about this thread.

The new asking price for the car is 4000 or best offer.

Once again it is a 1974 numbers matching 440 car.

Thanks all!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back